Thursday, August 12, 2010

If...

(for Anannya
If I were a month, I’d be December

If I were a day of the week, I’d be Sunday

If I were a time of day, I’d be 6:00 am

If I were a season, I’d be winter

If I were a planet, I’d be Earth

If I were a sea animal, I’d be a dugong/manatee (I can't help it, I was told)

If I were a direction, I’d be East

If I were a piece of furniture, I’d be a rocking chair

If I were a liquid, I’d be water

If I were a tree, I’d be a great oak

If I were a tool, I’d be a pair of pliers

If I were an element, I’d be Air

If I were a gemstone, I’d be Amethyst

If I were a musical instrument, I’d be a duitara

If I were a color, i’d be sky-blue

If I were a emotion, I’d be Serenity

If I were a fruit, I’d be an orange, or wild berries

If I were a sound, I’d be strings plucking under the night sky

If I were a car, I’d be a Beetle? A Beetle.

If I were food, I’d be momos, or blueberry cheesecake, or Putharo-dohjem, or chocolate tiramisu with rum, or Syrwa dohsniang with tyrso and tungtap, or a really spicy biryani.

If I were a taste, I’d be tangy

If I were a scent, I’d be fruity

If I were a pair of shoes, I’d be a no-fuss pair of Converse

And if I were a bird, I’d be a robin

And If I were to tag people I will tag

JuhiKaruna, Sanjukta, Ashmi

2 comments:

pi-pu-xi-xu said...

:)

Wanderer said...

if i ever needed a true friend, i know where i would turn to :-) and love the page-the dried out latticed leaf.